Wednesday, July 7, 2021

All for Baby

Do you need an adorable gift card holder for a baby shower sometime soon?  I can help you out with that!  I recently participated in a team card swap with the Stampfield Stars group.  Our challenge for the swap was to use current product from the new annual catalog from Stampin Up.  I came up with the idea of creating this gift card holder which I learned about from my upline, Rachel Tessman.  Here is the finished card.  The outside sentiment reads, "Little hands, little feet, BIG LOVE".










Images © 2021 Stampin’ Up!

I love how it turned out and I wanted to share it with you because it's so adorable and uses the Pansy Petals DSP which is currently 15% off.  

Here is the inside of the card.  The inside reads, "CONGRATULATIONS on your growing family".  I added the die cut elements of stars and hearts from the pale papaya shimmer vellum.  Such fun to create!




Here is an itemized list of the things I used in creating the card.  

ALL FOR BABY BUNDLE
$38.50



PALE PAPAYA CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD $7.50


PALE PAPAYA 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCK $8.75


 PALE PAPAYA 3/8" (1 CM) OPEN WEAVE RIBBON $7

PANSY PETALS 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER $9.78

 2021–2023 IN COLOR SHIMMER VELLUM $12

 HEART PUNCH PACK $34

The measurements to make the card are:  


Base:  Pale Papaya 4.25 X 11 Score at 3.5 and 2 inches.

basic white 3..5 X 7 score at ½ and 2 (from each end) fold the 1/2 inch forward and the 2 inch backward.  Use tear and tape or liquid glue and apply to the 1/2 section going across.  Line up edge with the inside front along the scored edge of the card.

DSP Pansy Petals 2 pieces 4 X 3 ¼ and 4 X 1.75 mount on front

See this video for details of how to make this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!