Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Ha ha Halloween

 Hello Card Makers!

On my blog today, I want to share with you some recent cards made during my facebook live event from The Creativity Cove.  I went for all things Halloween.  I used The Cutest Halloween Bundle featuring the stamps and punch along with coordinating designer series paper.  I love the whole suite.  It's adorable.

Here are the cards I made:




The barndoor style card used basic black 4.25 X 11 and scored at 5.5 and then cut away 2 and 1/8 from the front panel.  I pasted a sheet of the DSP with the ghosts inside the card which is cut to 4 X 5.25.  I also added a greeting panel on the inside which is 2 X 5.25.  
To the front, I added a 2 X 5.25 panel which is the flipped side of the purple ghost.  This sheet has the word Boo written all over it.  For the sentiment, I used the dies from the color and contour bundle (smallest and next to smallest to layer for the "Hey Boo" over top of the "Trick or Treat" with the ghost and candy.  I finished off the card by adding the star embellishments and the gingham ribbon.  


For this card, I created the card base on basic gray to be 8.5 X 5.5 and scored it at 4.25.  I then added a layer of gray check measuring 4 X 5.25 and then the layer of which which is 3.5 x 4.5.  I stamped the skull heads on first, then their faces, and then the sentiment.  I layered on the ghosts as well and added the cat, ghost and jackolantern and popped them up on dimensionals.  I added an extra layer of color by adding the "faboolous" layer also popped up on dimensionals. I finished the inside with a ghost saying "treat yourself".  And last, I added stars from the embellishment pack.

Lots of fun creating these Halloween cards.  Hope they bring a smile and little laugh to your day!  Ha ha!  Here is the link to the

Youtube video showing how I made the cards. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!