Monday, February 7, 2022

Sweet Talk about Maker Monday & National Send a Card Day

Today I am so excited to share that I'll be hosting my second ever in person class.  We will be making cards from the Sweet Talk stamps and dies, as well as the Timeless Tulips stamps and dies.  

Have you been to in-person card class before?

It's an amazing value where you can make multiple cards for the price of one class.  Here are the cards we will be making together.  




Be sure to tune in tomorrow where I'll be sharing pictures from our class together and showing you the cards we made.



So, today is also National Send a Card to a Friend Day!  Who would you send cards to?  And would you rather send a hundred cards or get a hundred cards?  Leave us a comment below and let us know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!