Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Sale!

 



So excited the savings are blooming!  During the month of March, the mini-stampin' cut and emboss machine is 20% off the original price.  This is a great value!  Please let me know how I can help you make this purchase a reality.  I went ahead and got it myself.  I can't wait for it to arrive.  Here is a video to provide you with more detail about the value a tool like this can bring to your crafting experience.

This can definitely make your crafting experience the best it can be!  It's the ideal companion piece because it compact, adorable and affordable.  It can be used with many dies and folders that can work along with it.  

During March, there are also several bundles that are compatible with it that are also 20% off.  Here are the items that are part of that sale:








I look forward to sharing how this works.  I hope you will consider checking in to see what I share in the near future.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!