Thursday, January 4, 2024



I am so excited to share that today is the launch of the new mini-catalog from Stampin' Up.  Click here to shop in my online store or click here to view the link to the digital catalog. This new catalog is full of treasure for all you "creative pirates" out there.  I would be happy to help you sort through the treasure during events I have scheduled for the month of January.

January 6-Facebook Live, Catalog walk-through

January 13-Facebook Live, Bee Mine Suite

January 20-Perennial Postage Stamps Bundle

January 27-Rock and Roll Suite

I can't wait to share these fun creations with you.  Keep an eye out for classes to go that I'll be sharing soon.  You'll be able to do these classes through porch pick up or mail to your home.

The best part of the catalog launch for this time of the year is connection to Sale-a-bration!  For every $50 in product that is purchased before tax, you can earn free product from the SAB product list.  Click here to view the brochure.  If you know of something you will really like, be sure to order soon as supplies quickly sell out.  

One of the best perks of this year's Sale-a-bration promotion if the opportunity to join and choose products that are part of the demonstrator starter kit. 


Watch this video here to understand more about what is available.  This is so exciting.  I have tried out this tool and you will absolutely love it!  Please reach out to me if you are curious about what this might look like for you.  

Here below, I am sharing a fun card created with the free "Jungle Pals" stamp set from the SAB brochure.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!