Hello all,
I am so excited to share my new blog post series called, "Stitch with Me!". I will be sharing fun ideas connected with Stampin' UP!'s online exclusive suite called "A Stitched Season". Here is a look at what's included with the suite:
I'll be sharing tags and card ideas to show fun and unique ways that this suite could be used to make holiday cards, tags and more. Don't you love it?
Here is a look at the color palette design:
The suite uses real red, peaceful pine, pecan pie, cherry cobbler and old olive along with basic white. I am excited to throw in some brushed metallics as well and see how they all look together. I hope you'll join me in checking out these amazing projects.
Do you like to create holiday cards sooner or later?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!