Saturday, January 9, 2021

Adding to My Bag of Tricks!

 Hello Fellow Crafters,

What do you love most about creating crafts to share with the world?  For me, it's about playing with the materials and creating something special and amazing for the person who receives it.  And right now, I took advantage of a super special deal that allowed me to join Stampin' Up for just $99 and pick what I wanted from the latest catalogs along with...


5 packs of DESIGNER.SERIES.PAPER!  Amazing!  I am so super excited to get this deal and add it to my bag of tricks!  And once you become a demonstrator, you can also use this to your advantage and purchase items at a discounted price.  My kit hasn't yet arrived but on the day it comes, I'll be sure to unbox and share all my new goodies with you.

If you are interested in become a demo, you can check out that information here.  I look forward to sharing my love of card making with you and hope that you enjoy seeing what I create to share.

Here are a few recent cards I created with new Designer Series Paper I received in a sample pack from my upline.  




I used the Fine Art Floral DSP, rococo rose for the base and stamps from the Field of Flowers Stamp Set.  I also used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut our the squares for the front of the card and finished off with a few jewels to add a little bling.

Cheers to the beauty of flowers, birthdays and bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!