Saturday, January 9, 2021

Bear Care!

 Hello Fellow Crafters and Stampers!


Have you ever heard of Paper Pumpkin?  It's a really fun little kit that can get you into cards, creating and crafting!  I love getting the Paper Pumpkin Kit each month.  In order to get the kit, you sign up through Stampin Up each month by the 10th of the month.

The kits usually follow a holiday-ish theme and are super cute and fun to play with.  The best part is everything you already need is included in the kit for your creative crafting pleasure.  The kits will come with a block, stamps, and ink spots for you to use to design the cards.  You can play with the kit and follow the step-by-step details exactly or you can think "outside" the box and come up with your own cards to create.

I have played with many a kit over the past year.  The most recent kit had the cutest little bear.  Here are two cards I wanted to share that I created from the kit.





I hope these cards can brighten the day of the people I made them for when they received them in the mail.  I really enjoyed playing with the stamps, the stamp-and-blend markers and the Designer Series Papers.  A little Bear Care in the air...Happy Stamping!

If you are interested in signing up for the Paper Pumpkin, click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!