Saturday, January 22, 2022

You Matter

 Next week, I'll be sharing the "You Matter" bundle from Stampin' UP.  This bundle of products is amazing.  Have you seen it? 

Here is a video preview:



Here is the shareable image created by Stampin' Up to share with the world.


I look forward to sharing the cards that I'll be creating with you over the course of the next week. Be sure to check out my Facebook feed, my Instagram feed and my TikTok for quick little snippets and how to videos.  If you are interested in seeing a live presentation on this bundle, be sure to tune in to my Facebook live feed on Monday night at 7pm.  

Here is a sneak peek at some of the part for the collection. The Natural Tones stampin' blends markers are an early release product from the 2022-2023 annual catalog.  This is so exciting!  The additional products in the collection are exclusive and  only available for you while supplies last.  Be sure to shop early!  They become available February 1, 2022. 







Have a great weekend!  Hope to see you live on Facebook at 7pm Eastern time, Monday night, January 24!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!