Saturday, January 9, 2021

Let Hope be your Anchor

 One of the things I love about the stampin up stamps is they are full of beautiful sentiments.  Of course I love nautical themed items and I when I saw this set, I knew I wanted to have it.  It's called Sailing Home.  It has anchors, ropes, boats and beautiful messages.

I used the corner fold technique, shared by Rachel Tessman for these cards.  I then thought about the messages I could share and use them to inspire or encourage the recipients.  I came up with a few designs with different colored cards stock and ink to create the images.

Here are the final product cards I came up with when I was done creating with this design.




So, as I set sail, in the direction of my dreams, I want to remind myself to "Let Hope Be My Anchor in the Storms of Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!