Monday, January 18, 2021

Here's the Scoop

 


Today's inspiration comes from a love of ice cream and relationships.  One of the things my husband and I share is a love of ice cream.  Since we met, we've always enjoyed heading to the local ice cream places such as Franks, Stoddards, Handels and even Dairy Queen.

When I saw the Jan-June Mini-catalog has the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and coordinating punch, I knew I had to get it.  I also love the matching Designer Series Paper that goes with it.  So  I combined the love for ice cream with the love of my life and used the Old Olive paper and punched out the scoops on the card after I stamped the cones on the plain white paper. 

I then added the finishing touch by punching out the coordinating hearts from the Heartfelt stamp set and added the sentiment.  I just love how the matching cone DSP coordinates with the cinnamon cider paper and ink.  I finished it off with a matching ribbon and bow.  

I am happy with how the final version turned out.  I even love the detail in the stamp set with a drip mark.  That inspired me to add drip marks to the sentiment.  I am nuts about these scoops.  What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!