Friday, July 1, 2022

New Catalog Launch Day!

Welcome to a new month and the launch of our holiday mini catalog!  We have  a lot of fun things happening over the next few months with Stampin' Up!

Here are some things to know!

Here is a link to view the new catalog as a pdf.  I know you will love seeing all of the beautiful and fun products Stampin' Up is offering as you think about making holiday cards for family, friends and co-workers.  Take it all in!  It's absolutely stunning!



Shop here:


Get to know these fun new products:

It's also Saleabration Time! This means you can earn free products in increments of $50 and $100 before shipping and taxes.  View the Saleabration Brochure here.



Get to know the cute line of free items you can earn here (I think you'll agree they are adorable):
The best part of all, joining a team!  If you are ready to join my team (click here), this is the kit for you-especially if you're a planner like me!  I bought the planner during pre-order and I already love it.  Here are more details on that!  Click the join image below to see a quick video on the benefits of joining at this time.  Being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is fun.  Even if you want to be a hobbiest with an amazing discount to use on shopping Stampin' Up products, it's worth the investment. 

And finally, if you'd like to host a party whether in person or virtual, you can earn host rewards to earn even more free product.  Contact me if you'd like to do that.  Click the host button below to learn more about how it will work during Saleabration!

Thank you for allowing me to share all of this fun news with you.  I look forward to Saleabrating with you!  Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!